- Post Date:December 26, 2020
- Views 101
CAREER AT SOFTLOGiC
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Creating and monitoring the payment vouchers.
- Responsible for Cashiering utility.
- Handling Accounts payable function.
- Supporting to any other Finance operations.
- Partly qualified in ICASL or CIMA or AAT is a must.
- Should have minimum 02 years of experience in the relevant field.
- (Oracle System/ MS Office package).Excellent computer literate with ability to work in a fully computerized working environment
- Should below 25 years of Strong analytical skills with problem solving skills. Good communication skills in English and Sinhala, both oral and written.
- Should be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and ability to work in a flexy working environment.
- Should be able to work in any other finance related function to support the team.
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport sized photograph immediately to the email email@example.com
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. The selected l candidate will be offered an attractive package with other benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.