This job has been Expired
Branch Manager (Assistant Vice President)
- Post Date:February 8, 2020
- Views 123
- To spearhead the implementation of the bank’s business strategies at the branch level
- Drive the aggressive business plans set for branches through dynamism and initiative
- Assume full responsibility for overall supervision of the branch, including sales, lending and branch operations
- Ensure internal and regulatory controls are adhered to
- Drive unparalleled customer experiences
- Exercise innovative leadership.
- Demonstrate Business awareness & an entrepreneurial mindset
- Focus on data-centric decision making
- Commit to excellence
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following values to ” CREATE TOMORROW”;
- A team player with an outgoing personality and good marketing skills to develop a profitable customer base through service excellence is essential
- Excellent people management skills
- Good analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Experience & Qualifications
- 15 Years out of which 8 Years at Managerial Level with hands-on experience in Branch Operations, Credit, Sales, and Customer Service
- A Degree or a Professional Qualification
Please forwarded your updated CV to email@example.com specifying the vacancy which you are applying for the subject line.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.