This job has been Expired
- Post Date:December 1, 2018
- Views 399
- Achieves investment return targets set by the management
- Manages the investment portfolio in compliance with IRCSL regulations.
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
- Maintains proper records relating to treasury function
- Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization’s objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements
- Part qualification in CFA
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related disciplines will be a distinct advantageous.
- Full qualification in ACCA / CIMA /CA Sri Lanka or CISI would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 05 Years’ experience in Treasury / Fund management with a sound treasury / financial accounting knowledge
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Age between 28 – 35 years