Lead Associate - Finance Operation - Accounts Payable
- Post Date:December 1, 2018
- Views 542
AN INSPIRING EXPERIENCE . A CULTURE O F EXCELLENCE .
At MAS we empower people who a re innovative, aspiring, persevering and equipped with a passion for excellence. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and fast-track careers. Focusing on fashion and lifestyle, we are one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of intimate apparel, sportswear , performance wear and swimwear. MAS also owns Sri Lanka’s first international brand of lingerie – am ante. Our products and services are enhanced by a vertically integrated supply chain,and supported by a full scale lean enterprise platform. We have broadened our focus beyond apparel, to provide I T solutions to the global apparel and foot wear industry. Going beyond world-class products, our identity i s deeply rooted i n community well being and nurturing globally competitive teams
MAS Legato is a member of the MAS Group and is set up to provide financial outsourcing solutions to the Group. The company is implementing a high degree of automation to enable cost efficient speedy processing. Located in a facility designed in line with international centers with a focus of creating an environment for learning and development.
Lead Associate – Finance Operations – Accounts Payable
As an lead Associate – Finance Operations – Accounts Payable you will be responsible for performing the following tasks the highest standards.
- Lead the credit payable activities and ensure proper mechanisms are put in place to settle money within the set credit period.
- Supervise all SBUs under purview,identify discrepancies for delayed settlement,clear payments in a timely manner in line with the Service Level Agreement and implement measures to resolve discrepancies prior to month end closure.
- Achieve monthly targets for Goods Receipt I Invoice Receipt and advances in assigned SBUs in order to meet organizational demands.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are up-to-date and be involved in knowledge sharing initiatives within the department. Assist with the continuous improvement of the processes in order to achieve an effective and efficient way of working.
- Support team with audit requirements and ensure they are fulfilled to meet business demands.
- Assist team members with workload during periods of high volume or absence in order to maintain a smooth flow processes. Train,coach team members and conduct periodic performance reviews in order to sustain a good bench-strength.
- Build good work relationships with relevant internal and external parties to ensure a sustainable business. Prepare any ad hoc reports / analyses in order to facilitate informed decision making within the organization.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role,as and when requested by the management.
The position is open to a dynamic individual who has at least two-three years experience in a similar position preferably in a BPO/ Shared Services and/or SAP based environment.Ability to work under pressure,excellent communications, proficiency in MS Office packages and a professional qualification from CA/ ACCA and/or CIMA are a prerequisite.
To Apply :- firstname.lastname@example.org