This job has been Expired
Manager - Corporate Credit
- Post Date:February 8, 2020
- Views 96
- Independent verification of Corporate Banking credit facility proposals in line with the laid down credit quidelines reflecting the risk appetite of the bank
- Proactively resolve possible issues related to credit risk and advise respective ARMs on required action
- Periodically submit details of identified shortcomings in the credit appraisal process and recommend any changes to improve the existing credit approval process
- Play an intermediary role in resolving issues associated with Security Documentation and following up on related matters
- Ensure that the delegated authority limits applicable to the business units falling under the corporate credit department is reviewed periodically and are communicated to the respective staff
- Ensure that the proceedings relating to Board Credit Committee (BCC) minutes are properly documented and BCC papers are circulated in a timely manner
- Periodically evaluate the cash flow projections of Corporate / Commercial Banking clients along with other assigned duties relating to impairment of the above customer segments.
- Periodically review and update the policies and procedures that fall under the Corporate Credit Unit
- Analytical and report writing skills in order to write credit assessments independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Good understanding of Trade Finance & Treasury Operations / Product
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate following values to” CREATE TOMORROW”;
- Drive unparalleled customer experiences
- Exercise innovative leadership
- Demonstrate Business awareness & an entrepreneurial mindset
- Focus on data-centric decision making
- Commit to excellence
Experience & Qualifications.
- 7-year experience in Banking / Finance of which 3 years at Deputy /Manager grade Out of the total experience, a minimum of 3-year experience as Relationship Officer / Credit Officer with exposure to Corporate Credit
- Exposure to Retail and SME credit would be advantageous.
- A Degree or full / part qualification in Banking/Finance (AIB/CIB/ACMA/ACCA)
Please forwarded your updated CV to email@example.com specifying the vacancy which you are applying for the subject line.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.