This job has been Expired
Manager - Project Management
- Post Date:January 19, 2020
- Views 141
- Create and maintain detailed project schedule/plan including tasks, resources and percentage completion.
- Provide consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to all appropriate internal and external audiences/stakeholders
- Prepare reports for weekly project status meetings and periodic steering committee meetings.
- Maintain flexibility and recommend enhancements in order to provide improved products and services to customers.
- Evaluate managements of projects, emerging methods, industry best practices and lessons learned to develop most current and innovative Project Management practices and standards
- Three to five years project management experience in managing the entire Software development life cycle
- Proficient computer skills
- Good analytical and multi tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate following values to “CREATE TOMORROW”;
- Drive unparalleled customer experiences
- Exercise innovative leadership
- Demonstrate Business awareness & an entrepreneurial mindset
- Focus on data-centric decision making
- Commit to excellence
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 7 years’ experience out of which 2 years at managerial level in Banking, Finance or Service Industry preferably with exposure to similar operation
- A Degree from a recognized University or a full/part professional qualification (at least up to Managerial level for CIMA students).