This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 9, 2020
- Views 110
- Exposure to company-related business intelligence related to MIS, reporting and data analytics.
- Database management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS / Statistics / Financial Mathematics or equivalent professional qualification.
- Highly fluent knowledge in SQL, MS Access, and advanced MS Excel will be an added advantage.
- VBA programming will be optional.
- At least 3 years of professional expertise in operating SQL and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with cross-functional teams.
Please forwarded your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the vacancy which you are applying for the subject line.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.